AUTOPROFI Engine Clean 250ml & Nano Engine Protect 250ml & Diesel DPF Clean - KIT Made in Germany
AUTOPROFI ENGINE CLEAN - 250ML
- removes all sludge, dirt and contamination from internal engine surfaces
- boosts power and reduces oil and fuel consumption by removing harmful varnish deposits from the piston ring and upper cylinder area
- cleans and quietens hydraulic valve lifters
- neutralizes engine acids
- extended life span of the engine
- Area of application: For all petrol and diesel engines, gearboxes and differentials.
- Consumption: Add to old oil, run engine at idle for 10-15 minutes. Drain as normal, fit new filter and fill up with new oil.
- Application Consumption: 250 ml for 5 ltr. oil
- Reaction time: Approx. 15 minutes
AUTOPROFI NANO ENGINE PROTECT - 250ML
- Product properties: Nano Engine Protect creates a highly active nano barrier in the oil which protects all the internal surfaces of engines and equipment such as oil system, manual gearboxes and differentials. Seals, o-rings and shaft seals are kept supple. Improved oil flow during cold start, smoother and quieter engine running, improved performance, extended life of equipment, and excellent “run dry” emergency properties
- Area of application: Service product for use in the oil system of 4-stroke petrol and diesel engines. Applicable for common rail as well as pump injector fuel systems and recommended for engines with turbo charger, catalytic converter and DPF filters. Compatible with all engine oils.
- Application: Add to oil system after each oil change. We recommend cleaning the oil system with AUTOPROFI Engine Clean (43210) before use. Observe the maximum oil quantity! In power-steering systems, manual transmissions and differentials use at ratio 1:10.
- Note: When using in vehicles with wet clutch, observe the manufacturer's instructions!
- Application Consumption: 250 ml sufficient for 5 liters of oil. Mixing ratio: 1:20
AUTOPROFI DIESEL DPF CLEAN - 250ML
High Power Cleaner for Diesel Particle Filters
- permanent and complete filter cleaning while driving
- no assembling, no disassembling, no standing times, no troubles
- reduces ignition temperature of the soot collected in the diesel particle filter
- no formation of secondary emissions
Product properties: Suitable for all diesel engines with particle filter, can be mixed with all diesel fuels.
Area of application: Add to the diesel fuel tank before filling up. Regular use every 3 months is recommended.
Application Consumption: 250 ml for 60 ltr. diesel
Vehicle chemical products as a solution suited to the current market value
Regenerating the diesel particulate filter: avoid clogging and total failure
If you only use your diesel on short journeys, you risk damaging the diesel particulate filter, which could lead to poor performance and costly repairs. Only preventive measures or a thorough cleaning can prevent the accumulation of ash and soot. Vehicle chemical products offer a good solution for the purpose that suits to the current market value.
Every day city traffic. Always just from one red traffic light to the next one. Many diesel drivers know this scenario and probably its consequences: eventually it will be there, the yellow light, indicating that the diesel particulate filter (DPF) is full. Occasionally, a few hundred miles are sufficient on short urban journeys, so that the soot particle filter is clogged. Because during the short drive time, the engine does not reach the optimum operating temperature that is needed for the filter to regenerate. The consequences are clearly noticeable: The car accelerates worse, the fuel consumption increases and the engine runs more frequently in the emergency program. In the long term, serious damage and costly repairs may occur. At the same time, the clogging of the diesel particulate filter can be prevented for a car lifelong