AUTOPROFI DIESEL SERVICE KIT - Made in Germany
This DIESEL Service KIT is a great solution and maintenance between oil changes. It includes 5 products as shown:
- Start by adding engine clean to engine oil, let engine idle for 10-15 min. than change oil and oil filter. After adding new oil + new oil filter add Nano Engine Protect.
- Next add (in tank) Diesel Common-Rail Diesel System Clean + Protect
- AFTER approx. 3-4000 miles add Diesel System Clean,
- AFTER approx. 3-4000 miles add Diesel DPF Clean
- Repead when next oil change is due
- Please read instructions on the label and below. DO NOT MIX products
AUTOPROFI ENGINE CLEAN - 250MLProduct properties:
• removes all sludge, dirt and contamination from internal engine surfaces
• boosts power and reduces oil and fuel consumption by removing harmful varnish deposits from the piston ring and upper cylinder area
• cleans and quietens hydraulic valve lifters
• neutralizes engine acids
• extended life span of the engine
- Area of application: For all petrol and diesel engines, gearboxes and differentials.
- Consumption: Add to old oil, run engine at idle for 10-15 minutes. Drain as normal, fit new filter and fill up with new oil.
- Application Consumption: 250 ml for 5 ltr. oil
- Reaction time: Approx. 15 minutes
- Product properties: Nano Engine Protect creates a highly active nano barrier in the oil which protects all the internal surfaces of engines and equipment such as oil system, manual gearboxes and differentials. Seals, o-rings and shaft seals are kept supple. Improved oil flow during cold start, smoother and quieter engine running, improved performance, extended life of equipment, and excellent “run dry” emergency properties
- Area of application: Service product for use in the oil system of 4-stroke petrol and diesel engines. Applicable for common rail as well as pump injector fuel systems and recommended for engines with turbo charger, catalytic converter and DPF filters. Compatible with all engine oils.
- Application: Add to oil system after each oil change. We recommend cleaning the oil system with AUTOPROFI Engine Clean (43210) before use. Observe the maximum oil quantity! In power-steering systems, manual transmissions and differentials use at ratio 1:10.
- Note: When using in vehicles with wet clutch, observe the manufacturer's instructions!
- Application Consumption: 250 ml sufficient for 5 liters of oil. Mixing ratio: 1:20
Common-Rail Diesel System Clean & Protect
Product properties: Common Rail Diesel System Clean & Protect has been specifically developed for all high pressure direct injection diesel engines with Common Rail or pump injector. This high technology product, developed from extensive research, is designed to meet the exact requirement. Removes smallest dirt from the entire diesel system, destroys and absorbs water bubbles in the fuel. Exceeds HFRR Test according to DIN EN ISO 12156-1.
Area of application: For all diesel engines, particularly recommended for direct fuel injection and common-rail systems.
Area of application: Add to the fuel tank.
Consumption: 250 ml for 60 ltr. dieselDiesel System Clean (DSC)
• cleans injectors, nozzles, compression rings and valve seats
• extends injector life and reduces down time
• controls smoke emissions and removes tar and varnishes
• improves fuel stability
• prevents wax formation and isolates moisture in the fuel
• lubricates all moving parts of the diesel system
Area of application: For all diesel engines, particularly recommended for direct fuel injection and common-rail systems
Application: Add to the fuel tank. Add every 6 months to the diesel system before filling up with diesel.
Application Consumption: 250 ml for up to 60 ltr. diesel.DPF Clean
High Power Cleaner for Diesel Particle Filters
• permanent and complete filter cleaning while driving
• no assembling, no disassembling, no standing times, no troubles
• reduces ignition temperature of the soot collected in the diesel particle filter
• no formation of secondary emissions
Product properties: Suitable for all diesel engines with particle filter, can be mixed with all diesel fuels.
Area of application: Add to the diesel fuel tank before filling up. Regular use every 3 months is recommended.
Application Consumption: 250 ml for 60 ltr. diesel